I'm in a good place right now, I think.
I wake up most mornings and think, damn I'm lucky. I don't know why it took so long to get to this point when I can actually feel good about enjoying things WITHOUT making myself feel guilty! Isn't that the worst thing?? When you're trying to enjoy something and this voice enters your head, quickly deflating your balloon of happiness?? Fuck that! I don't need it.
So right now, I'm loving life. There are few things that I still need to work on, but that's what life is...work-in-progress. Haha Veronica would hate me so much right now...waxing philosphical about life. Wow. I just wrote waxing philosophical. I think I heard that said once and wondered when I would ever hear it/see it again....and there it is.
I love making little lists of goals, even though I hardly complete any of them. It's the thought that counts, right?
to do (sat. oct 13):
- reading for eemb 120 and re-read class notes
- read for french seminar...develop presentation for tuesday!
- study fish/ email TA's about meeting times next week to look at lab specimens
- fish taco party!
- C-L-E-A-N and decorate house/room!
- DO NOT DRINK!! I have been really sick lately and drinking does not help!
ok that's all for now! Hope everyone has a fun and productive weekend! I miss you :)
music: push- matchbox twenty